Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Kid Could do that (choice C)

The maker of the film did something that isn't comonly done by putting himself into the film. I believe that this added a twist to the usual documentary that we are all acustome to. Another element that made the documentary a sucess is that the story was developing as the documentary was being filmed. This made it more like a story to be followed along with.
In the car scene I believe that the director was deciding how he was going to end the film. The controversy had made it aperent to him that he had to pick a side and I think that it was difficult for him because he had gotten to know the family well. He thought it would be hard to tarnish the names of people that he had know as nice and honest. This is why he says that he would rather be stupid, so he didn't have to make the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment