Wednesday, October 21, 2009

American dream or art world scheme?” Why do you think the film does not answer this question for us?

I believe that the film leaves this question open for interpretation. I think that the director did this because like the modern art that the film is based on every one views things with there own eyes in different ways. Its all about the perspective of the viewer. I think that the other reason is that there were not any facts to say that Marla did make the painting or that she did not. I believe that had the film answered the question of the painting orgins we as the viewers would not have thought about the film as much as we did because of the open ending. Thus acomplishing what every director wants.

1 comment:

  1. "[It's] all about the perspective of the viewer." This is a strong point, Austin. Careful with your spelling and grammar here. You finished your argument with a sentence fragment.

    ReplyDelete