1) Exposure then white balance then vignetting. Fixing the exposure first to give better light which shows the colors better. White balance should be changed next because the light is good but the colors need adjustment. LAstly vignetting adds more depth to the photograph
2) crop tool=C
move tool=V
Text=T
brush=B
mask=Q
3)Select all=crlt A
inverse selection=up command I
Deselect Selection=Command D
4)set brush size to large
-use mask to creat patatoe
hit mask button again(so ants craw around selected area)
-hit half moon cookie and choose curves
5)The first layer is called background
6)Half moon cookie- Trash can
7) I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Q1: Levels comes first so that you can look at the histogram.
ReplyDeleteQ3: I think you mean "shift", not "up"
Q4: Your color swatches must have the black box on top of the white box.
Q7: Click on the eye icon to the left of your layer.